Monday 29 May 2017

Cats and Cartons: Inseparable Companions

Have you ever wondered that why cats love those empty cartons at your house? The answer is obvious they love the warmth and the compactness that the box provides. Hazel(My kitty) loves crawling into the boxes.  I noted it once and started painting the cartons with bright colors so that we can have a cute photo shoot as well. She didn't use it the first week. Maybe, she didn't like the fragrance of the paint. Later, my husband suggested to dry the boxes in the sun and then give a try. Luckily, his idea worked. She started using them. Now it's like she never uses her cat house, which has a bigger space comparatively. However, it's fun to watch her playing with the containers.  

Like Hazel, there are many other felines, who love playing with cardboard boxes. The below blog contains images of such cute fur balls and their cases. Scan on to know more.   

1. I love my sofa!!    

 

This feline seems to be so fond of her new place that she refuses to come out.  She is seen comfortably seated into the box and looks like an adorable teddy bear.   

2. How many times should I meow that don’t disturb me while I'm asleep?


 

This guy who seems to love sleeping in his container is trying to open his eyes. However, the warmth of the box is not letting him do so.  

3. AHHH!! What a relaxing spot!

 

He is comfortably settled in and looks like a guy who is enjoying the warmth of the sun on the Hawaii beach.      


4. Can I have a bigger box, please?


Maybe the owner has to work harder the next time to impress him with a bigger one.  

5. Are you guys trying to eat something without me? 

The baby just smelled the aroma of muffins baked in the kitchen.    

6. Excuse me!!! Do you have these in size kitten?


It would have been nice if Ed Sheeran had sung the“Shape of you” for this adorable one.  


7.  I don’t want the toys that came in the box! I just want the box!



This cool guy just wants the warmth of the carton instead of playing like a kid. LOL!  

8. You look tired? Do you need this cozy place to get some rest??

He is a kind-hearted fellow, very few of them are concerned about their friends.  


9. Wake me up only when it’s time to eat!


This Chocolate box couldn’t have been used in a better way. 


10. OH MY GOSH! Is it my birthday today??



There couldn’t have been a better reaction to this when her owner gifted her a shoe box.  

Above were some of the funny reactions by the felines. Hope you guys enjoyed reading it. 

Don’t forget to post the pictures of your munchkins in their cozy space in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment